Covid-19 Alert Level 3
Private Viewing Pre-Registration & Acknowledgement Form
Prior to booking a private viewing with First National, we require you to complete this form.
Please understand that this must be a CONTACTLESS viewing.
If you or anyone you have been in contact with within the last 14 days has been unwell, a close contact of a person with
Covid-19 or self-isolating you are not permitted at the viewing.
All attendees must follow these protocols…
- A maximum of 2 attendees from anyone bubble – max 2 people per viewing.
- All attendees must wear a mask.
- Please arrive on time and wait in your vehicle our team member will indicate when you can come onto the property.
- All attendees must scan in with the QR covid code supplied.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres must be always kept.
Before you enter the house you must:
- Wear your mask
- Remove your shoes
- Use the hand sanitiser supplied
- Scan in using the Covid QR code
While you are in the property:
- Do not touch any surfaces
- Avoid coughing or sneezing
- If you wish to see inside a cupboard then you must ask the Salesperson to open this for you.
- Keep 2 metres apart
Please review the following government requirements for your viewing. By completing this form, you are agreeing that:
- You are not unwell or displaying flu like symptoms
- You have not been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 or overseas (including airport transit) in the last 14 days
- That you understand that the information provided below may be passed to the Ministry of Health if requested for contact tracing.
Should you feel unwell within 14 days of attending this viewing you must contact us on 07 280 7536.
The information you provide may be passed to the Ministry of Health if requested to assist with Covid-19 contact tracing.